Organic Calendula Nursing Balm *USDA Certified Organic
Moms love this Calendula Nursing Balm because you don't have to wash it off before putting your baby at the breast.
At A Glance:
- healthier than lanolin which is often found in most nursing creams (lanolin is cheap refined derivative of the fat-like sebaceous secretion of sheep)
- relieves sore and painful irritations
- doula and midwife approved
- FOOD GRADE ingredients only
- recommended to use a few weeks before starting to nurse baby to prepare for arrival to help prevent dry/chapped, painful nipples.
- easy roll-up tube, travel friendly, perfect to stash in a purse, diaper bag or backpack for quick and easy use